GlobalLogic is looking for Senior C/C++ Developer to join our project in Kyiv.
In GlobalLogic we have Lab that works for a big world-wide telecom company since 2002. Now, as an extension we are gathering and building new team that will be responsible for specific direction – maintenance of Classic OSS products. These are core software solutions which are utilized by key US telecom operators. We are looking for the specialists who will be responsible for keeping existing solutions stable, respond to the client requests, keep the services working within existing SLAs.
Client is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use company’s equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through company’s networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, they are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. We apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company.
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program.
- Modern and comfortable office facilities.
- Experience in Linux development.
- Solid experience in C/C++ development.
- Experience in Multithreading programming.
- Unix shell scripting.
- Experience with Networking.
- Experience with Oracle.
- Good English level.
- Interface Protocols (FCIF, MTOSI, XML).